Saturday, December 19, 2009

Missing in Action.....

Well I know it has been forever since I last posted. It isn't that we haven't had anything exciting happen, well it's just the opposite! We are in a crazy, busy, caotic, mode of life right now! Jay has been in San Diego since October. He is "temporarily" stationed there and really loving it (except that we aren't with him). He just passed his weekend clinical practical exam (whatever it's supposed to be called), so now he is only 2 short steps away from his RN! WE ARE SO PROUD!

Dominick is loving school, as always. He proves to me everyday what a smart kid he is! I know every parent says that about their child, but man, this kid makes me feel dumb sometimes! He isn't perfect and we struggle with some attitude problems, but hey he is 6!

Payton is well......... Payton. She is spoiled, mean, hard to deal with, a brat, vain, and well sweat and precious and kind all at the same time! Does that make sense? She has her moments that is for sure. Most days I just don't know what to do with her, one minute I want to kill her then the next she melts my heart. She is doing really well in pre-school and I am looking for loop-holes to get her into Kindergarten next year.

I am alive and that is about all I can say for me. I am not ready for another move, I am not ready for Christmas, and I have no ambition for any of it! I am just tired! Living in so much caos has really gotten to me. I don't know where to start or where to end.

So we are alive and well for the most part! We are preparing for, YES, another move. We will be moving to San Diego sometime between Christmas and New Years. We will STILL be living without ALL of OUR OWN BELONGINGS! The Navy wont move our stuff. So once we get settled (if that is possible) in San Diego, I plan on updating all of my posts! With pictures and everything! I feel so out of touch with eveyone! So please call, e-mail, or something!


P.s. I planned to add pictures to this post, but of course I can't find any of them on this computer! UGH!

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

I wish I knew just what to say to make you feel better. I can't imagine having to move so many times. It's gonna be extra hard this time becuase we all got used to having you around. Love you, and hang in there, K?