Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seven, SeVeN, SEVEN!

I can't believe I am the mother of a seven year old! I don't know where the time has gone, I really don't. Dominick's favorite color is green, his favorite sport is baseball, his favorite saying is oh snap or wicked, his favorite food is spaghetti or steak, he has lost 5 teeth (one on his birthday), his favorite hobby is building legos, he loves to read (currently started Captain Underpants) and he loves to "invent" new things.


Dominick and Ethan
Dominick, Lauren, and Payton
Happy Birthday!
He was so excited about every gift! So gracious to everyone and grateful!
Wild Party!

The day was perfect for a party! Warm and sunny and the park was perfect. We are so glad we had a chance to celebrate, even though things kept going wrong! Dominick just kept saying it's ok, I have my friends and thats all I need. We love you Dominick and are proud of the man you are growing into!

1 comment:

Cassy Downs said...

Tell him to stop growing!!!!!! I said so!!!!