Thursday, April 15, 2010

Extended Spring Break part II

After my parents visit we had another visit. Our friends the Downs family came to spend the last part of their Spring break. Boy, were my kids spoiled and lucky, they had back to back visitors and then their Spring Break came along too!

So here are the kids anxiously awaiting Legoland to open!
Dominick and Mikey in the back, Sarah, Payton and Elizabeth in the front.
All of the kids IN Legoland, they were SOOOOO excited!
The Downs Family picture, there is a stowaway off to the side, she tried to go home with them too!
The kids took the parents for a drive!
And here is my namesake! Sarah squared!
Aunt Cassy and her Goddaughter Payton. I think I rode with Sarah or Elli more than my own kids, and it was all by choice!
Elli was having a blast, but she got a bit chilled! Yes, we dared to do the water rides!
Mom and Daughter, trust me it was super hard to get this picture!
The "MEN"
A picture of the picture, the favorite rollercoaster.
BFF'S FOREVER!
It was a long day, but well worth it!
We LOVE this family and are so glad we are within a days drive of eachother! Mike was my fill-in husband when Jay was in Iraq. If it weren't for this family I don't know where I would be! It is so wonderful to have them in our lives and that the kids are so close also!

1 comment:

The Wethington's said...

Legoland looks like a ton of fun! What's the weather doing there now? We got SNOW today, yep April 22nd and snow. The first snow was the second to last week in October so it has officially snowed for 6 months here. I think that is crazy! I drank the castor oil (a lot of it) and it didn't do anything at all! I almost gagged getting it down but then I waited and waited and it's been over a day and still nothin new! My mom said I must have the stomach of a horse for it not to do anything. :(