Friday, July 2, 2010

Procrastination update

I know I have been procrastinating on posting, but I have some good reasons. We have had many visitors and lots of fun, Jay has been home and looking for work, and I can't upload my photos!

I can't find my camera cord anywhere! I have TONS of pics and videos, I actually had to buy another memory card because my other 2 are full!

We have had my parents come and visit. We have had my best friend and her family visit again. We had my best friend, her 3 kids, a mutual friend, and her 2 kids come for a visit. My sister came with them and stayed with me for 3 weeks.

It was really nice having her here. She played with the kids, cooked, and went on her first date! It gave her some time away from home and us some time to bond a little.

We finally heard some news on our storage (all of our belongings). It is set to be picked up from New Hampshire on the 6th of July. So hopefully we will be up to our eyeballs in boxes! I think I might be the only person excited to unload and unpack, but it has been over a year since we have seen any of that stuff!

Payton is spending the next 2 weeks with my parents. It the first time we have gone that long without one of our kids, but we are excited! She told us that it was only fair, because she sees us everyday and we need to share her with Nana and papa! Then she told us not to worry, she would call us everyday to make sure we were hanging in there and doing OK. She doesn't want us to miss her too terribly! That girl just cracks me up!

Dominick is enjoying his "only child" time, no sharing, no fighting, no whining, and one on one time with DAD! He is also enrolled in another hip hop class for the summer. He LOVES it and works really hard.

Jay took his RN boards and PASSED! So he is officially an RN. Now he is working on finding a job! It hasn't turned out as easy as he thought it would be. He has some potential jobs in the works though, so we are praying that one of them will come through! I can't wait until he goes back to work, I love my husband but he was not made for staying home! He constantly asks what we are doing for the day and then complains if we have no plans! Don't get me wrong he is a huge help around the house, but he gets board very easily and can't stay idle for very long.

I promise as soon as I find the camera cord I will post some pictures! Until then I hope everyone has a safe and happy summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great update! I can't believe you don't have your stuff yet. It will be like you're getting a whole house of new things. Happy summer. Chris

Azam Shekh said...

Great job ..,... Godbless your cherry found. May be help you please contact me..