Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheerleading and all things Payton

January has been a busy month for me. Payton has been the focus of most of my energy. We have really enjoyed our time together though!

Payton and I had a mother/daughter date night. We got mani/pedi's and went out for ice cream!

Payton started cheerleading for the Base YMCA, I am the team mom

You can't really tell but she lost 2 teeth! The adult teeth actually came in before the baby teeth came out. We were worried that she would have to have them pulled. The first one came out 12/23/10.

And with everything that has been going on, this is what most afternoons look like! She comes home from school, does her homework, then crashes on the couch! I have to wake her up after 30 min. or it would be impossible getting her to bed.

I just can't believe that my little girl has gotten so big. She is in school all day, has cheerleading 3 times a week, and is turning into such a mature person! We are trying really hard to enjoy these times with our kids, because they go by so fast!

3 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Oh my gosh, that video is the cutest thing in the whole world!Payton is darling in her tiny little cheer uniform! :) Do you have all of your boxes yet? I am excited for you to finally get all of your stuff back! It will be like Christmas all over again!

mom2cherreys said...

Yeah Kristin we have gotten all of our stuff back! We are pretty much settled in and LOVING it!

The kids were sooo excited to open all the toy boxes, I almost think we should have skipped Christmas! LOL

Rogers Family said...

so adorable! I would do the same thing if I had a girl. well... and a job, lol. Give her a big hug from her auntie stacey!