Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

It has been a great month and we still have a week to go. The Cherrey Family LOVES Halloween and all that it brings. First Payton and I ventured to a playgroup involving pumpkin picking. Of course we carpooled with the wonderful G-retch and the boys.  


Payton had a blast looking for the perfect Pumpkin, she had to show me all of her choices!

A great shot of the two of us, it was freezing that day!
We were giving lots of other goodies from the farm, here Payton is enjoying an apple. They were very juicy and scrumptious!



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Look at your blogger wiz! You've got the side list and everything. I love it because now all I have to do is come to your site and I can read up on everyone!

Cherisa said...

We're glad you were able to come play with us at playgroup and maybe we can arrange some adult playtime soon! [Hmm... That sounds dirty for some reason...]

Way to keep up with the blogging!