Sunday, November 16, 2008

Five Favorites Tag......

FIVE FAVORITE PLACES I HAVE LIVED......

1. Taylorsville, UT (Salt Lake)
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Boston, MA
4. California (I have to be general because the exact place I lived sucked, but other places are great!)
5. Farmington, NM (only because we have family there)

FIVE FAVORITE SNACKS........

1. Anything Chocolate!
2. Apples with peanut butter
3. Granola Bars (as long as there is chocolate in it)
4. Chips and salsa or Guacamole
5.  um....... I am not a snack person, so I had to stretch with the first 4 as it is........

FIVE FAVORITE JOBS I'VE HAD.........

1. Office Manager at EZ Autobody & Glass Inc.
(seriously I did everything at that job and loved it! I was 16 when I started and practically ran the place. The owners let me do whatever I wanted and I got paid really well. Plus I was the only girl at the place...... bonus with muscles and mechanics all over the place)
2. Nanny (it was for the same family as above, they paid for me to do some seriously cool things with their kids.)
3. Shift Manager at Vanity clothes store (great discounts, good money)
4. Shift Manager at Quiznos (I was able to travel and help open other locations)
5. Career Counselor at UCMT

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I HAD A MILLION BUCKS.........

1. Travel, Travel, Travel
2. Build my dream home
3. Retire my parents
4. Pay off debts
5. Invest and triple our money!

FIVE THINGS I LOVE...........

1. My family (extended included)
2. Shoes and purses
3. Food
4. Traveling and meeting new people
5. Having lasting friendships

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LOVED VISITING..........

1. San Diego
2. Florida
3. New York
4. Mexico
5. Colorado

FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG........

1. Gretchen
2. Tamsen
3. Stacey
4. Liz
5. Kristen
(only because I would love to get to know a little more about these people)


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

You know I was really enjoying reading yours until I realized I was about to get it. I can't believe you put pay off debts as number 4! 4!!! Seriously? How could you enjoy the travel?

Cherisa said...

Very interesting job history you've had... Thanks for playing with me! And how can you not be into snacks??? I don't think we can socialize anymore... ;)

The Donahue's said...

Wow, you've lived in a lot of different places! Shoes and purses...they are a favorite of mine too!! Just because I am so excited about it, I just bought an Ed Hardy knock off bag, and I am in love with it.