Monday, November 24, 2008

The Tooth Fairy


So Dominick lost his first tooth. They grow up so fast! The tooth has been loose for about a week now, we have been discussing the tooth fairy, and reading the tooth fairy book (the same one from my childhood) almost everyday. So last night, with a little help from DAD, the tooth came out. One down and one to go for the all time christmas wish, "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth". Payton believes that the tooth fairy magically turned the tooth into money, she keeps checking Dominicks treasure chest to make sure it stays money. Now she keeps checking her teeth for loose ones. So what does a first lost tooth cost? A US Troy ounce of silver and a dollar bill.

5 comments:

Cherisa said...

Congratulations Domonick! The Tooth Fairy always brought us silver dollars for our teeth. Surprisingly enough, I found a whole stash in my parents' desk drawer one day. Apparently, they had lost a lot of teeth! :)

Gretchen said...

No way! He's officially grown. How did Jay get it out? The old doorknob and string method?

The Donahue's said...

Awesome, congrats Dommonick! I love that Payton keeps checking on the money..haha thats cute!

Rogers Family said...

Wow, What an exciting day for dominick. I miss you guys so much. Dominick and Payton are both getting so big. Hopefully you guys will still be able to make it for a visit in Feb. Give the kiddos a kiss and hug from their aunt stacey!

Missletoe said...

Go Dominick! I can't wait to show the movie to Superkid!