Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving.....

I am thankful for our many friends we have here. Not being able to be with family around the holidays is really hard for me, I had never spent a holiday without family until we moved here. This year we had several invitations to spend Thanksgiving with many of our friends. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time with the Ashley family. I forgot my camera, so no pictures. After the meal, the town of Hull had a huge bonfire. We walked down to the beach and watched the fire for a while. The kids were super excited (their first bonfire) until it got too hot. Of course Thanksgiving brings in the Holiday season and with it, Holiday movies! I love the cheesy and sappy Christmas movies, old and new. Payton sits and watches with me asking questions about santa and Christmas. The Holiday spirit is in full swing at our home! Happy Holidays to everyone.........

2 comments:

Navarro's said...

sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. I love this time of the year too, its so fun.

The Wethington's said...

Hey! We got your cute little card this afternoon. Thanks! I am a slacker and don't send any out until January, but I'm so glad we found your blog!