Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day!

Due to some sneaky little kids who were super excited for Santa, we had a slumber party in our bedroom Christmas eve. The kids were thrilled at the idea, but when 5:30 a.m. rolled around Jay and I were not very thrilled. We managed to keep them corralled until 7 and then the excitement was too much!
On to see what goodies Santa left for us!

 
Payton didn't get a rocking horse, but the flying horse was "much better for her dolls". Santa also brought her some Barbies for the horse and some princess perfume! Dominick was thrilled to see his race car, the indiana jones legos, and his tech deck. To his amazement and wonder his stocking was also hiding an eagle webkin! Dominick says santa was testing him to see if he was good enough to get the webkin.

Time to open presents! The kids were so spoiled this year! Nana and papa sent them package after package of goodies for under the tree. It was a wonderful morning. I also managed to get Jays Yankee throw blanket finished and he was thrilled!
 


I caught Jay playing with the kids and all of their fun new toys! I think he enjoyed them just as much, if not more than the kids.



3 comments:

Cherisa said...

I think the dads always have as much fun as the kids when it comes to new toys!

Jay's quilt looks great!

See you soon!

Gretchen said...

We're back home and we still miss you. Thanks for taking so many pics, I don't feel like I missed out as much now. Have fun tomorrow!

Megan said...

I am so glad that you found my blog! I got your Christmas card! It was great to get it in the mail! Thanks for remembering me! I slacked a little on my cards this year...to lazy really! Your kids are so big. Dominick looks like a little Jay! Looks like you are enjoying life in Boston! I would love to come and visit...that is a place I have always wanted to go. Glad we can keep in touch through our blogs!