Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lucky me.....

So I made a huge chicken caesar salad for dinner last night! It was so yummy..... I guess it was so good that I bit down so hard on my fork and chipped my front tooth! After 25 years of no cavities, crowns, root canals, or any major dental work! I have been so upset about it, then I thought to myself I live in the city of dental students! I know a ton of people in dental school. Now I am off to the dentist today to get my tooth fixed, THANKS CHRIS YOUR GREAT! My friend Chris, who is in his second year, got me in to see the dentist he is working for right now. Just thought I would share, and I promise I will post soon about the kids, I have a ton of pictures from our winter break.

3 comments:

Cherisa said...

Sorry to hear about the break but I'm glad you got it fixed quickly! I hope to see you at playgroup or something soon!

Rogers Family said...

That sucks. We all had our dental checkups this last month and we are all good excpert Thomas. This was the first time he's been since we have been married. He has seven cavities. It serves him right for never brushing or flossing. Thats gonna be fun to pay for :)

Gretchen said...

No flippin cavities!?!?! Who are you?
You're right, we're even now, except when it comes to our dental charts.