Thursday, March 5, 2009

Creative Crafters and friends......

So I am doing this selfishly but hey its a great thing to do. My friend has started a new Etsy shop. She makes dresses for little girls. They are super cute and I am totally buying some for miss Payton. Everyone should check her page out, the prices are comparable to a store and you are getting a handmade quality product. She can and will ship her product to you for a small shipping fee. Check out http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6922866 There is a link on my page also.



In another side note you should check out mayday studios too, there is a link to that site on my blog also! Super cute accessories for our beautiful baby girls! Payton LOVES having these for her hair!

1 comment:

kristen said...

oh sarah... you're the best. ;)