Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sneak Peak at my creations.......

As some of you may know, I have spent the past few weeks making baby blankets. When I say blankets I mean I have made 8 to count so far (in the past few weeks)! It really seems like EVERYONE I know is pregnant. So here are 2 of the blankets I made for a friend that is having twins.






This is the first time I have worked with the bottom fabric,
 it was a challenge but I think I am getting the hang of it!
 I have really enjoyed making all of these and am looking forward to my next project!
Keep your eyes peeled Brandi, your up next!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Very cute!!! I love them

Gretchen said...

Oh yes! Now I get to show Mom and Chris what I was talking about. I still can't get over how BIG they were; such the ideal blanket 4 life. Maybe you could make that the title of your etsy shop. You could use catch phrases like "the only blanket your little will need" and then show pictures of a baby in different ages and stages using the blanket.
Just a thought...:)
P.S. Roe's fine. No lasting injuries or trauma. B is head over heels for the cape. I'm pretty sure he got up early this morning just to play with it. I'm already looking around on ebay. Do you know where to get one?

Meredith said...

Adoreable, I'm sure she and they will love them!

Tamsen said...

So great Sarah!

The Wethington's said...

Oh those are so nice! Creative and crafty and thoughtful...that's how I describe you. I wish I had half your talent little lady ;)

Megan said...

I love sewing...I just get nervous making stuff for other people! Good job!