Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where is Spring?

I really HATE the snow! I am so ready for the spring to be here. Once again I had to dig my car out of ice and snow, which of course made us late dropping Dominick off at school. Then while carrying Payton back inside I slipped and fell on my butt! Poor Payton is sprawled over the messy muddy ground crying and the people walking by........ just kept walkin! To top it off I have the worst headache with the signs of a migraine and I have so much to do! Mesa could not come any sooner!

Sorry but I just needed to get that out, when I told my husband he just laughed.  

1 comment:

MoJo said...

So sorry to hear about your mishap, and I bet it's days like this when you miss good ol' NM! Not to put salt in the wound, but I walked home from work today (2 miles from the elementary school) and was sweating! I don't know the exact temperature, but it was somewhere in the mid-to-high 60s. For me, the problem with spring is pollen and wind. After today, you need a vacation in a warm place. Will a hot bath tide you over? Good to hear from you Sarah. You have a darling little family.