Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day's of school!

I still have trip photos and posts to be made, but school has started and I need to get on the ball!
Dominick started school on July 22nd. He is now in the First Grade! He attends Jack Barnes Elementary School in Queen Creek AZ. His teachers name is Ms. King. So far he has LOVED school and is enjoying being back to a learning environment, plus his best friend Mikey is in the same school!


Dominick on his first Day

Ready to go!

Dominick and Mikey before school


Payton started school August 10th. She goes to pre-school 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. She is also attending with her best friend, Sarah. This is the end of our first week of pre-school and she can't wait each day to go! She has already learned so much in just 3 days! I can't believe both of my kiddos are in school!

Payton is all smiles



2 comments:

Gretchen said...

What precious babies!!! They are so grown.

The Donahue's said...

I love peytons new-do! I can't believe they go to school so early!