Sunday, August 9, 2009

We interupt this blog........

My Beautiful daughter has always been conscious of her looks. As soon as she could voice her opinion she would let us know how she wanted her hair done, her clothes to look, and so forth. She never wanted a hair cut, she LOVED having long beautiful hair (so did her Dad).



One horrible, fateful night, Payton decided she would comb her own hair. She found a round brush and got started. Little did she know that only a professional should use a round brush! So after getting this brush EXTREMELY stuck in her hair, she decided to solve the problem on her own.........

My brother found her in her room, brush still stuck, with hair all over the floor! I cried, she cried, we ALL cried! Poor Payton was so devastated that we would now have to cut her hair short!
After this whole ordeal she is pretty happy with the new do! Yes she misses the long hair, but she knows it will grow back. She also has learned that only Andraya is allowed to touch her hair with scissors! Thanks Andraya for the emergency appointment and for the WONDERFUL job on her hair, we LOVE you.

6 comments:

kristen said...

oh my gosh, it's so cute! love it!

Tamsen said...

Very cute!

Amanda said...

Oh how sad! But her hair cut is cute!

Gretchen said...

I'd need to see like ten more pictures and a video to see if I really like it. It might make her look too tall and grown for my taste. I am a fan of short hair though. I bet she's enjoying that neck breeze if there is a breeze where you are. I've had the same close encounter with a round brush. I think you have to finish high school before you can truly operate one of those bad boys.

The Wethington's said...

I think the new do is very cute. I feel your pain...some people think it's silly to cry over something like that...I on the other hand know that feeling you get in your tummy when they do that and you don't know what else to do but cry a bit. Glad she looks good with short hair :)

Dray said...

She is too Cute I was so happy to do it, any excuse to spend time with my awesome cousins. I love you all!