Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday........

Well I don't really have any pictures to go along with this but I just wanted to post. My birthday was on Monday and I guess I am now 26, doesn't seem real different. The bigger news is what happened yesterday.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday, yes her birthday is the day after mine. She is the most wonderful woman, mother, aunt, and nana. As an adult and a mother of two my appreciation for my mother has grown exponentially! The love a person can have for their child no matter what that child does or how they treat you sometimes, is amazing.

I know that I probably cut at least 10 years off of her life because of the stress and trouble I caused in my youth! I know she has every right to wish that my children give me back what she had at least 10 fold, but she doesn't. She is always there to listen, lend a hand, or give advice.

Happy Birthday MOM, you are the greatest!
!
This was us in NY, after a very LONG and COLD Yankee game. Not the most flattering picture, but she wasn't feeling well and she still managed to walk around NY all day and help keep the kids entertained, that's part of why she is the world's greatest NANA!

1 comment:

The Wethington's said...

I haven't seen your mom in FOREVER. I always remember your mom being the coolest. She always had the most awesome parties planned! Crazy Spaghetti Parties....Scavenger Hunt Parties...she is awesome! Tell her Happy Birthday from me.


And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!