Friday, May 15, 2009

P-Goat the model

First, I would like to thank everyone for their support and concern yesterday. I really needed to vent and I had great friends who listened. The window is fixed and we even made a little money doing it, nothing illegal I assure you, lol!



Now onto P-goat! We were at Whiz kids swim lessons and p-goat got bored. I had been taking picture of whiz kid in the water so she told me it was her turn for pictures. Along the side of the pool are some air vents that are constantly blowing cool air, it gets really hot in the pool area. So she decides to stand on the vent and pose for me, then she realized that the air would blow her hair around. So for the next 20 min. she mimicked a model and these are a few pictures I got.
She was going for a thinking face.....


Trying to get her hair to blow......





Again, a thinking face gone wrong, no she isn't picking her nose (this time)




No comments: