Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brockton Rox Game

For Jay's farewell party from his unit here in MA, they took everyone to an Independent League Baseball game. We had amazing seats right behind home plate a few rows back. Jay had the opportunity to throw out the ceremonial first pitch of the game. The kids were so excited and proud to see their dad out on the baseball field. The kids got to meet a few players and get some baseballs signed. The whole evening was a huge success!

Jay getting ready to throw the first pitch (stupid camera wouldn't focus right)


Jessica, Domino, P-Goat, and Jay before the game


Jessica, Domino, and P-Goat

Jessica is Dominick's "girl-friend" from school. They have become really close this last month or so. She is the one he has to call everyday on the phone and he asks if he can see her everyday. He was so excited that she was coming to the game with us and he was such a gentleman the whole time, it was the cutest thing!


P-Goat and her friend Eva

Jessie and P-Goat cheering

HOME RUN!!!!!


Jessie and Domino watching the fireworks after the game. I think it was more exciting than the actual game!

3 comments:

The Wethington's said...

Oh that is just so exciting! Totally awesome. Is it crazy that I like the picture with him blurry and the net in focus? :)

Rogers Family said...

That's so cool! Domincks little girlfriend is cute. I bet he will be so sad to leave her. Poor little guy.

mom2cherreys said...

Brandi, no it's not crazy, I kind of like it too. I just wanted one of him with the net blurry too! I figured it out on some other pictures but for some reason the camera would not co-operate with me for that one! where is my professional friend when I need her...... LOL