Monday, June 1, 2009

The things kids say.......


Mom " Why is the sunscreen spray in your room?"

Domino " I think it was Payton mom"

P-Goat " Nope not me, I think it was a ghost"

Mom " Oh really, we have a ghost"

P-Goat " Yup, it was the Holy Ghost"

I took the sunscreen, told them to lay down and go to sleep. Once I left their room I burst into laughter that brought on tears! Jay wanted to know what was so funny, so I told him and we laughed together for a while.

This morning Jay let me sleep in and he got up with the kids. At 8:30 he left to take Domino to school. P-Goat came into our room, snuggled under the covers and whispered (not so quietly) that she wanted to watch Playhouse disney. So I turned it on and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on.
P-Goat" Oh toodles!" (very loudly)
  
              "NO not that one!" (looking for the right mouse-ka-tool)

               "Yeah the bounce-ka-ter, yup thats it!"

Mom " What is a bounce-ka-ter?"

P-Goat "Well if you wanted to know then you HAVE TO WATCH!"

Mom " OK, I see Minnie playing tennis with a racket and ball"

P-Goat " NO MOM, that is a bouncekater!"

She was so proud that she knew exactly what it was. She then decided to dance around the bed and room singing (very loudly) about the bouncekater and how mom was so silly! I love hearing the random things kids come up with!

3 comments:

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

That is my favorite when kids say the most random things. I have a 4 year old nephew and he keeps me rolling!! I love the holy ghost randomness!!!

Rogers Family said...

cute story! Can't wait to hear them in person:)

Jeanie and Vaughn Bigham said...

now that is funny!