Thursday, June 4, 2009

P-Goat at it again!

Some of you may be wondering why we call Payton, P-Goat. Well she is 3 almost 4 years old and she still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and she EATS EVERYTHING! Here is a small example of her mischievous goat ways! I was busy doing some clean up in the living room and I heard her opening and closing the cupboards, this is what I found when I went to investigate!




Yep that is my little P-Goat EATING FLOUR and PANCAKE MIX! Now I'm not sure what is flour and what is pancake mix, so I had to throw it out! I'm not kidding people, 5 min. in the other room and she makes this mess. Not to mention that she had already eaten, 2 bowls of cereal, 2 pieces of toast, a whole can of peaches, animal crackers, and some juice and water! This was around 9:30 A.M.......... Do you get it now!
This picture is just for kicks, P wont leave the house without one of her "Hair Dones" Thanks again Kristin for making some great stuff!
Domino and his balancing act, I love this little man! I am so proud of him and the person he is already growing up to be!

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Wow, what a handful she is. I thought Isaac ate a lot:). That was a cute post.

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

I always wondered why you called her that!!! That's funny! Let her know that I love pancake mix too, so she is not alone!

Gretchen said...

The proof is in the picture. I just had to see it for myself. You'd think she'd be chunky with all that consumption.

Kamilla said...

Ha ha, she's so cute, can you even be mad at her? I have a feeling we are going to be dealing with the same sort of things so far Lincoln LOVES food.