Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paytons Dance Recital

So this was Payton's first year in Ballet and Tap classes. The year started off wonderfully, then slowly things got a little difficult. She always talked about dance and showed us all of her new moves, but when it came down to going in to class she would be hot and cold. Yes, my daughter is that one kid that you can't help but watch because 1. It's funny 2. It's a little sad and 3. Everyone else is glad it isn't their kid! She came on stage and greeted everyone with no problem, then they came out for the actual dance and started off really well. Then she heard laughter and it all went to pieces! Poor thing, she apologized to us and said she got shy and a little hurt because people were laughing. We told her it was OK and went out to celebrate. All in all it was still cute and totally Hilarious!

Coming on stage to greet the audience and find families.

She found us!

After the recital with her flower and medal

Ms. Dana her wonderful teacher!

So I was able to record her dances, I had to be sneaky about it but I got them. I wasn't about to pay $40 for a video, especially after how she did! I hope you enjoy as much as we did!

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

The kiss at the end of the first video was ariot and adorable! I usually forget Payton is only 3 but her dance moves confirm it. I thought she was really cute!

Jessica Cockrell-Finch said...

That as the cutest video I have ever seen!!!!