Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Afternoon........

After a morning full of fun and surprises the Cherrey family headed off to church, yes the WHOLE family. We took this picture after sacrament meeting (not a good angle for me, but I am working on it at the Y).



When we returned home we found that the Easter Bunny had hidden our colored eggs all over the house. I think it was kind of the bunny to think of us since we live in an apartment and have no yard of our own, plus the weather is still a bit on the chilly side.



P-Goat and Domino hunted those eggs like pros! They were able to find all 3 dozen in no time at all, they even helped count them to make sure none were missing! As you can see, we cut Domino's hair. He finally decided that growing it out was more of a pain than he wanted to deal with. So this morning, after all of the action, he told Yankee Dad he was ready to cut his hair! After it was all done he said "Look Dad I am almost as bald as you!"


Here is our yummy Easter dinner. Lamb with Sweet Potato Chutney. I think I still need some work on the presentation but it tasted wonderful. We thought of you, Gretchen, while we ate. Wish you could have been here with us! 

A great salad and creamy cheesy potatoes finished off the meal, next up........
KEY LIME PIE!


4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Your guy's easter dresses are so cute! It makes me happy that Jay went to church with you and that you guys could go as a whole family. I bet it made Dominick and Payton happy too:)

Jeni said...

Looks Delicious. Payton looked adorable in the dress you made!!

Amanda said...

Dinner looks yummy. And what a beautiful family Sarah!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

wow! That was an amazing dinner you made!! I am so impressed! I worked Easter night, so I think my family ate hot pockets and cereal for Easter dinner!Your dresses are adorable. I wish I had a cool last name like you guys! miss you guys