Monday, April 6, 2009

If it isn't snowing.........

ITS RAINING!!!!!!!!

On the rare occasion the sun does decide to visit us, we like to venture to one of our many favorite parks. Now keep in mind, it doesn't happen often and when it does it never lasts more than a day! At least for this time of year.....
Anyway, Sunday we were graced with 67 degrees of warmth and sun, so we headed to the park! The kids are sick and tired of being confined to 1300 square feet of messy apartment! (can't wait to move for that reason alone) Once we arrived at the park the kids ran WILD! After a while Jay was able to join us and the kids were in HEAVEN!





Now it was nice getting out of the house, but going to the park by yourself really is no fun! The kids were running all over the place and didn't need or want my help with anything. So not having another person to talk to kind of sucked, but it was too crowded to sit and read a book. So to all of my local buddies, you will be hearing from me and I will probably beg for your company! With that said here is a funny, short video of Yankee Dad and Princess P-goat on the slide!

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Looks like the funnest day. I should be more thankful for our weather here. I can pretty much take them to the park for most of the year. Maybe not in July or August. I send them outback to play everyday. It's nice to get them out of my hair and let them burn off some energy. Hopefully you'll have good weather for the last few months that you will be there!

Cherisa said...

Isn't it nice to finally get outside?!?! I like that park, too, except it isn't completely fenced in. I'm always worrie I'll lose track of my munchkin and have to track him down out on the street. Though he adores the super long slide!