Thursday, April 9, 2009

A little of this, a little of that.......

So I know this isn't ROCKET SCIENCE, but I have been meaning to do it for a while. My friend makes wonderful hair-bows for little girls and Payton is in LOVE with them! We were running out of space to put them, plus she likes to run and pick out the ones she wants to wear. So I came up with this little contraption. I bought the metal ring that opens and then sewed loops on some ribbon and viola, hanging hair ribbons!


Next is Paytons 9 a.m. morning nap! This girl drives me NUTS! She slept like this for an hour....... What is must be like to be a kid!
The next 2 Domino took and P-Gaot took advantage!



2 comments:

kristen said...

i love it sarah! and yes i got your message... sorry i was in a store with a screaming child haha. i'll bring your clips on sunday!

Rogers Family said...

Cute idea! Be sure you save those hair bows for when you have a cute little niece.