Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning.........

So I was really excited for the Easter Bunny to come to our home! It is really hard for me to keep secrets and I was about to burst (don't even ask how I do at Christmas)! The kids got spoiled by the big bunny this year, complete rain gear, movies, candy, balls, harmonicas, animals, and much more (thanks Nana). The kids were so excited this morning they couldn't contain themselves! I have a ton of pictures so I will be making another post.

P-Goats Easter Basket and Rain Gear

Domino's Easter Basket and Rain Gear

P-Goats bunny purse, she is thrilled with this thing!

Domino and his harmonica, now he is like the kid from witch mountain (the original)


Marching around the house in their new rain boots! Payton has issues with pants if you couldn't already tell from this and previous posts!


Now here is the video from this morning, they were almost as excited as they were Christmas morning. I'm not sure if they were feeding off of my anxious vibes, I think this is my second favorite Holiday. I guess any chance to spoil my kids without feeling guilty is good for me!




2 comments:

Jeanie and Vaughn Bigham said...

What great reactions! It makes me so excited to do Easter and Christmas for my baby! Looks like dad needs to work on his excitment LOL! The Easter Bunny did come for Vaughn this year. He thinks i'm silly for doing it but I love holidays!

Missletoe said...

I LOVE the matching Cherrey girl dresses! You ladies were smashing!